We are looking for Full Stack Developers with a strong technical background. As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, testing and deploying end-to-end software solutions with the following key responsibilities:
- Develop the selected User Stories that have been selected from the Sprint Backlog
- Ensure developed features fulfilled all agreed acceptance criteria
- Ensure Sprint items are developed and completed within the agreed Sprint duration
- Perform unit testing and resolve any buys reported by QA
- Responsible for design, build, and deployment of code to testing environment with best practices.
- Work with API/Infrastructure lead on technical design for the C# and APIs
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Studies, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years or more of software development experience
- Experience in C#, .Net core and SQL data schema development
- Cloud native development experience, preferably with AWS - lambda and docker
- Experience with Web Services, Microservices and API development
- Knowledge of Message Queue, Events Kafka preferred
- Experience with Angular, React JS – Optional (good to have)
- Experience in Agile development experience
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Effective at acquiring an understanding of a problem or situation, with good problem-solving skill.
- Familiar with common programming design patterns and best practices
Interested, please send over your resume to [ Email address blocked ] or call at 67087429 for a confidential discussion.
- .Net Core
- Full Stack