- Work within a company with a solid track record of success
- Flexible working options
- Join a well known brand within Transport & Logistics
We are hiring for a leader in industrial vehicle leasing. Their business is centered on the operating lease of commercial vehicles and industrial material handling equipment.
Key responsibilities areas:
- Defining system architecture and requirements.
- System design and/or design review to ensure applications solutions exhibit expected levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability and reliability upon deployment.
- Gather project requirements, set priorities and deadlines.
- Providing technical (Level 1) support to operational issues, prioritize and manage user expectations.
- Make configuration changes to the operation system.
- System performance diagnosis and scalability assessment.
- Analysing, monitoring, configuring and maintaining existing systems and identify room for improvements.
- Ensuring overall system and server uptime, availability, reliability and security.
- Liaising with 3rd party vendors, IT providers, etc. for specific requirements, achieve project deliverables on schedule.
- Troubleshooting system/server issues or outages.
- Work with cross-functional teams (developers, business analyst, operations, finance, stakeholders) for process improvements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1-2 year(s) experience, ideally within a System Administrator, IT Business Analyst / Project Manager or System Architect role.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You possess strong knowledge of PL / SQL, SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics and SQL, SSRS.
- Working knowledge of Maximo system development and maintenance.
- Expertise in Data Maintenance and Data Centre would be highly valuable.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- Provide Technical Assistance
- Requirements Analysis
- Software Development
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Design