Job Summary :
The Sales Engineers Position is the premier opportunity for you to learn consultative, solution-based sales. Our sales personnel work in a highly professional and fast-paced office an average of two days a week, while three days a week they visit manufacturers in a sales territory so that they can consult face-to-face on solving customers’ critical quality control, reliability, and research or design applications. You will receive the training to become an expert on our products and solving applications by following our Step by Step guidance, and conducting successful sales consultations.
• Develop a thorough understanding of company’s products and applications through classes, seminars, and on-the-job training.
• Provide technical consultation and service to customers to help solve their application issue, selecting and promoting the proper company products/services for their application.
• Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility by the challenges customers present you.
• Respond promptly and efficiently to customer requests.
• Secure new customers consistently and efficiently.
• Coordinate account strategy and contribute to territory’s strategic plan.
• Successfully implement new product-launch strategies.
• Deliver growth in market share within assigned sales territory.
• Coordinate off-site seminars and trade shows as needed.
• Degree in engineering field or equivalent.
• Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to listen and pro-actively react to customer questions and requests.
• Willingness to travel 60% of the time, including the possibility of overnight travel.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Candidate will be contacted for some other jobs that are relevant to your skillsets.
[ Email address blocked ]
JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd
EA License No.: 10C4754
Registration ID: R21100530
- Customer Service
- Direct Selling
- Sales Engineering
- Solution Selling
- Technical Sales