A career in Boardroom, within Technology Services unit, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Boardroom values by working with the corporate services provider expert in Singapore and Asia-Pacific region.
It takes talented people like you to support the largest professional services provider organisation in the Asia-Pacific region. You’ll focus on Boardroom by building relationships with Fortune 500 Companies, MNCs, Private and Listed companies, while understanding the dynamic and comprehensive knowledge in the businesses.
To really stand out and make you adapt in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at Boardroom needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven at every level. To help us achieve this we have our local and country level Business Unit (BU) leadership structure to drive continuous development in both individual employee & company. This allows you to gain from our BU expectations, crafting a set of career journey, and provides transparency on the skills you need as individuals to be successful and progress in your careers, now and in the future.
- Provide daily system support to HQ and regional end users. Manage Regional Payroll systems.
- Perform regular system update by following the SDLC methodology.
- Administration of IT service request (user account creation, access right control, report creation, software installation).
- Liaise and work together with IT vendors for system upgrade and troubleshooting.
- Perform database creation, backup and restoration for payroll & accounting systems.
- Perform process automation with information technology.
- Any other IT project tasks as assigned by the project team.
- .Net Framework
- Application Development
- C++ (Programming Language)
- Ms Sql
- Sdlc Methodology