- Well-established company
- Newly renovated office
Our Client provides end to end engineering solutions encompassing fabrication, machining solutions and spray painting works. Coupled with technology, the manufacturing company is expanding its business and scope.
- Be involved in design, testing and implementation stages of electronics projects.
- Programming for electronics, embedded PCs, microcontrollers etc.
- Acting as a point of contact for complex repairs and working closely with project stakeholders to address and resolve technical issues.
- Designing and developing new products within design cycle time.
- Meeting target cost and manufacturability considerations.
- Track work progress to ensure project specification and schedules are met.
- Inspect installations to ensure they adhere to design and equipment specifications.
- You possess a degree/diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Experience with SolidWorks Electrical and PCB design will be strong advantages.
- Familiar with IPC-620 standard for cable assemblies.
- At least 1 - 2 years relevant work experience as Electrical Engineer in manufacturing/automation companies.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- Electronics Engineering
- Ipc 620
- Pcb Design
- Solid Works Electrical