- Great work environment
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
We are hiring for a company which is a digital transformation specialists. They are easing the way businesses transform digitally – insurance, banking, automation and advisory.
Key responsibilities areas:
- You will be working for a software company building applications for financial services using the latest Web technology stack with modern micro services architectures.
- You will gain experience in an Insurtech product company where we have great plans to work on emerging technologies such as robotics and AI.
- They have customers in Asia, Australia and Europe.
- Work in a self-managed manner
- Good written and verbal skills
- Maintain a strong customer service focus
- A can-do attitude
- A high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Understanding of SDLC and experience development in an Agile environment
- Formal graduate level training in IT with preferably an elective in Business Analysis
- At least one year’s experience in a similar role working with Customers
- Ideally experience in Insurance applications and projects
- Business Process
- Data Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Perform Statistical Analysis
- Risk Management
- Use Analytical Technique