Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
· Right Pricing
· User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
· Forward Looking
· Humanity, and
· Environmental Friendly
IT Project Coordinator
Job Title: IT Project Coordinator
Work Location: Central Area, Singapore
Job Type: 1 to 3 Years Contract, subject to yearly renewal
About the Job
1. Account management for all in-scope systems and applications in the organization;
2. Process system access as per request;
3. Manage user queries on system access request;
4. 2nd level troubleshooting for cases escalated by helpdesk;
5. Prepare monthly IT services report;
6. Prepare system access review periodically to be sent to managers for review.
1. Nitec/High Nitec/Diploma/Degree in IT or equivalent;
2. At least 1 to 2 years of experience in IT industry;
3. GCE N/O/A level who have prior experience with account management;
4. Computer skills: MS Office, Active Directory;
5. User communication and IT Security awareness;
6. Good communication and interpersonal skills;
7. Proactive and Problem solver;
8. Customer service oriented;
9. Meticulous and well organized in work.
What’s in it for you?
It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
1. Competitive Salary
2. H&S Insurance Coverage
3. Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
4. Company events and annual awards (subject to Covid-19 situation)
5. Community and sustainability support
6. Other benefits
The key objective of this role:
To deliver an Awesome User Experience through result-oriented outcomes with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
· Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.), and expected package.
· Apply through this application or send your resume to [ Link removed ]
· All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit-based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this job advertisement and communications with us according to this job advertisement will constitute an informed consent by you to the collection, usage, and/or disclosure of your personal data by Thatz Resources Pte Ltd and her customers to carry out its business in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes for your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and get rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: [ Link removed ]
Please like our Facebook: [ Link removed ]
LinkedIn: [ Link removed ]
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! TAKE CARE!
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Problem Solving
- Written Communication