☑ Interior Design (Departmental Store)
☑ Salary: $2300- $3300 + Allowance
☑ Familiar with M&E submission would be a plus point
☑ Working Location : East
- Min 2 years of experience in Commercial (Departmental store) background
- Good communication skill
- Interior Design/ Carpentry knowledge and experience in construction/ furniture industry will be an added advantage
- Liaise with client's representatives with regards to all site matters with proper documentation.
- Coordinate with workshop and contractors/suppliers
- Ensure contractors/suppliers carry out their work in a safe manner.
- Responsible for monitoring the daily process and progress at the project site.
- Carry out inspection of purchased materials delivered
- Conduct project site inspection on a regular basis.
- Supervise the general workers with regards to the installations and constructions.
- Identify and records quality control problems during production or site work.
- Responsible for determining the cause of the quality problem and initiate corrective action.
- Carry out defect liability servicing of completed projects and maintain records of such servicing.
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Interior Design