- To provide technical troubleshooting support to customers on alarm issues effectively and efficiently.
- To monitor and respond to alarm signals within service level targets.
- To attend to customers’ inquiries on products, accounts, and services, and offer alternatives solutions to fulfill customer needs, ensuring total customer satisfaction.
- To gather customer feedback, identify problem trends, and highlight to Team Leader & Supervisors for discussion, service enhancement, and resolution problems.
- To ensure that standard operational procedures (SOP) are adhered to.
- To profile accounts based on account types and key priority accounts.
- To demonstrate strong work commitment and work ethics.
- To highlight SOP non-compliance to Team Leaders for correction, corrective and preventive actions.
- To adhere to plan work schedule & be available for overtime during emergencies on short notice.
- Able to perform rotating 12hours shift work, 4 days a week
- You should possess at least GCE O Level / Nitec
Please submit resumes to [ Email address blocked ] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Word
- Problem Solving