The IT Security Consultant is a solutions and consultant role to enterprise customers. The individual should have at least 5 years of relevant experience with deep knowledge in IT Security and Cyber security policies, procedures, and response plans of cloud, systems server, storage, network, and related infrastructure.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Conduct information security management reviews and information security management system (ISMS) assessments for the Company and customer’s environment.
• Lead the design, implementation, operation and maintenance security management systems and solutions.
• Participate in the creation, review and update of information security policies
• Provide complex technical advice, recommendations and consultancy on security solutions covering networks, infrastructure, products and services supplied.
• To find the most efficient way to protect the system, networks, software, data and information systems against any potential attacks.
• To implement vulnerability testing, threat analyses, and security checks.
• To perform the research on cyber security criteria, security systems, and validation procedures.
• To plan and design healthy security architectures for any IT project.
You will be expected to provide advice to clients with the ongoing cyber security features to protect their systems, employees, and customers. Therefore, a comprehensive understanding of the latest threats, procedures, and facilities is essential.
Your Skills & Experience
· Min. 5 years of relevant working experience in cyber security industry
· Diploma / Degree in Computer Science or IT or equivalent
· Working experience in managing cyber security services including but not limited to firewall, anti-virus, malware, WAF, end-point management etc.
· Familiar with IT security operations / management processes
· Familiar with Cloud and Cloud security services and solutions
· Certification of CISSP or equivalent is added advantage
Interested applicants are open to apply through this job ad with your most updated Resume/CV.
EA Reg No: R1988435
EMBRIO CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
EA License Number 10C4154
- Antivirus Softwares
- Cloud Systems
- Malware Detection