Duties and Responsibilities
• Work closely with the Lead/Senior QA Engineer and the Development team to design, develop and execute Functional/Performance/Security test cases and scripts for the in-house developed video analytics products
• Assist Product Manager to craft out user story acceptance criteria
• Develop and maintain manual and automation test plans for both Video Analytics models and Software Applications including monitoring and reporting of the models’ performance, functional correctness of the solution/application, tracking bug reports and resolution
• collaborate with DevOps team to ensure best practices are followed and provide solutions to improve existing infrastructure processes
• Evaluate new technologies and application testing-related tools, and provide recommendations on tools/processes that will enhance application functionality, performance and security capabilities
• Ensure good quality release as the products and solution are put into operation
• Learn and share knowledge in a multi-disciplinary team.
• Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science, Computer/ Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines
• Minimum 3 years of practical QA experience
• Analytical and meticulous
• Good interpersonal skills and able to work as a team
• Good presentation and listening skills
• Hands-on experience test automation tools and frameworks such as Selenium, PyTest, JMeter etc.
• Experienced in agile development environment
• Experienced with continuous integration and continuous delivery, using Atlassian Bamboo or other similar tools will be an added advantage
Good to have
• Certified Software Testing Professional/Certified Software Quality Analyst
Interested applicants are open to apply through this job ad with your most updated Resume/CV.
EA Reg No: R1988435
EMBRIO CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
EA License Number 10C4154
- Java Script
- J Meter