- up to $5,000
- Mondays to Fridays 8:30am to 6pm
- Assist in the development of improved facility layout to assure the most efficient utilization of floor space. This includes human factor, process flow, tooling, and general storage considerations
- Drive organization’s LEAN and continuous improvement projects
- Use LEAN philosophies, problem-solving techniques, leadership skills, team building skills, to foster efficiency & improvements and ensure accountability within Operations
- Eliminate or reduce waste in production and related processes (applies lean manufacturing tools and techniques, six sigma, etc.).
- Selection of equipment and relevant tools and arranges these items in the most effective layout in the manufacturing plant (i.e., lean).
- Develops methods that will be used to accomplish all of the tasks involved in manufacturing and system acceptance, including devising systems for quality control, distribution, and inventory.
- Evaluates potential for or actual physical harm throughout production processes; redesigns, relocates, or replaces equipment, as necessary.
- Determines the functions and responsibilities of workers and devises and implements evaluation procedures; recommends methods for improving employee efficiency.
- Develop labor hour standards and process costs to provide information for management decisions
- Support where required supply chain with vendors to improve VS flow, resolve quality issues affecting manufacturing, assist in cost reduction efforts, etc.
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 6pm
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics engineering
- Preferably 1-2 years experience in machinery production environment
- Preferably 1 year experience in production environment and work processes
- Strong production and process background
- Strong SMT industry knowledge
- Experience in leading a small team would be a plus
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Creative, takes initiative and keen to learn
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Registration no: R2092012)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
- Business Process Improvement
- Electrical Engineering
- Freight Forwarding