• Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
• Check computer hardware to ensure functionality
• Install and configure appropriate software and functions accordingly
• Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
• Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
• Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
• Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without obstructing others from completing their work
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
• Keep records of repairs and fixes for future reference
• Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders.
• Willing to travel between customers’ sites.
• Candidate must possess either Diploma/ Degree in IT or equivalent studies.
• Preferably with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in relevant role.
• Experience and knowledgeable on MS office, Win XP, Win 7, Win 10, POS Systems, etc.
• Experience with the concepts of basic LAN/WAN networking infrastructure
• Good communication and inter-personal skills.
• Excellent knowledge of Customer Service best practice.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Interested applicants please email your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
If you are open for any other job positions, feel free to apply and we will contact you for further information if available.
For more job openings, kindly subscribe to this telegram page: https://t.me/Jobprop
RV Manpower Pte Ltd (11C3378)
Lim Siew Lien, Cecilia (R1327942)