Position : Restaurant Manager
A place where guests feel welcomed and at ease. The food is seductive, the drinks are irresistible, and the atmosphere is ecstatic — A feast for the senses and an opportunity to travel the culinary world of the Middle East through Meir Adoni’s personal interpretations.
About Chef Meir Adoni
Chef Meir Adoni is considered for the last decade to be the leader of the Moroccan & Middle East culinary languish around the world by combining his knowledge in classic & 'cutting edge' culinary techniques together with his traditional cooking roots to create his own unique interpretation to the traditional Arab dishes.
Meir’s restaurants have been awarded as the best 1 & 2 restaurants in Israel by the French Foreign Ministry as part of World’s Best Restaurants lists.
• Liaise with front of house team and kitchen team to ensure smooth flow of service and the highest levels of guest satisfaction;
• Directly interact with guests to ensure a top quality experience for each and every guest;
• Work with Guest Relations Executive to receive and coordinate all reservations and special requests; • Receive and act on feedback from all guests;
• Manage front of house during daily operations, including engaging in training, ensuring compliance with SOP, boosting staff morale, resolving conflicts, taking disciplinary actions etc;
• Manage and organise daily restaurant operations, including managing costs, manpower planning, inventory control etc Requirements
• At least 2 – 5 years of fine dining restaurant management experience
• Extensive knowledge of wines and wine-pairing
• Customer service-oriented mindset
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Working Hours: 5-day work week
• Salary Range: $4500 – 6000
Interested, please WhatsApp to sunny 8444 4432
If this is not for you, feel free to share with some of your friends who may be interested by forwarding them
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Management Accounting
- Restaurant Operation