Building Reliability into Payments
People are indispensable in our relentless pursuit of developing the most reliable payment service delivery solutions. And we know that. Which is why at AXS, we’re very interested in every member of our team; right from recruitment, to their development and performance, and even till the day we part ways.
What We Value
We seek assertive people who are skilled at offering original and constructive arguments without breaking down team synergy. Because collaborations are a key feature of our working style here in AXS, playing well with others is crucial.
Respect & Fairness
We truly believe that every person has his or her own unique set of knowledge, skills and experiences – in other words, their own unique value. At AXS, we believe everyone must acknowledge and respect that value, and treat every team member with utmost fairness.
Enabling our people to perform their best to meet our business goals is one of our main objectives. This involves understanding them, empowering them and to develop them to their full potential.
People are social beings. And at AXS, we truly see our people as people. Which is why we seriously take the time to understand every member – from their preferred working styles to what makes them tick. This helps us keep things real.
Adaptability & Learners
Our mission to always reimagine better ways to do boring stuff takes a lot of work and drive. So to help us achieve our goals, we need game changers who can deal with change well and at the same time, always see every experience as a learning journey.
For more details, please visit our careers website at http://www.axs.com.sg/companyProfile_careers.php
Assistant Manager, IT Audit & Assurance
The candidate would need to:
- Provide professional information and advice to the various stakeholders in areas of security, assurance and audit related matters
- Perform Assessment Exercises, Internal Information Audits and Business Impact Analysis on the portfolio assigned and recommend solutions, improvement changes to increase efficiency of operations in response to the risks identified
- Perform, support and lead the planning, fieldwork and reporting of internal audit engagements to deliver the agreed assurance objectives to established controls, standards and timelines
- Review the positive impact of the changes of regulations on company’s operations and ensuring of compliance with strict regulations of the industry and company guidelines
- Identify and present findings of discrepancies, weaknesses, regulatory or risk issues to management
- Coordinate and conduct vulnerability assessments and track remediation status of identified vulnerabilities
- Document, review and improve security policies, standards and processes to counter new information security threats
- Coordinate, develop and deliver education and training programmes on information security and privacy matters for employees and other authorised users
- Serve as the company contact point for all security incidents
The preferred candidate would:
- Possess a Diploma / Degree in Computer Engineering / Information Engineering / Management Engineering or any other related fields
- Hold CISA / CISM certification will be an advantage
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of IT or financial audit experience
- Good working knowledge of IT Security, auditing standards, guidelines and procedures, and code of professional ethics
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to accomplish tasks in an effective and timely manner
- Have good interpersonal skills with a flair in communicating with people from all levels and cultures
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and a flair in communicating with people from all levels and cultures
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for a Junior/Senior Executive level position
If you feel this is the role for you, please send us your resume, together with your latest photo and expected remuneration to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].