Manufacturing Engineer (MEAS)
- Support sustaining of production lines
- Support product transfers.
- Support maintenance of production equipment and facilities.
- Support Engineering Change process.
- Ensure FPY of production lines with Quality mind set.
- Ensure compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/health at work, as needed.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or any related discipline.
- With 2 to 5 years of previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with product transfer and setup.
- Experience in LEAN/Six Sigma will be an added advantage.
- Excellent in both verbal and written communication skills.